Greetings Family and Friends,
Thank you for supporting our 2020 fundraising campaign for the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Last year, the fraternity surpassed its goal of $100,000 with an outstanding effort of $123,000 in total donations. The top fundraising district was the Third District, and the top fundraising chapter was Pi Lambda Lambda.
The fraternity’s goal this year is $125,000, and we need your leadership and efforts in promoting our St. Jude & Omega – The Power of Giving 2021. We are no longer using the reference to Game Day Give Back. The 3rd District goal is $30,000!
Our donation process will start with our District Link, which was the strategy in 2020. Click Here to Donate to Our 3rd District Link
Action items to kick-off the fund-raising campaign are as follows:
- Review the attached St Jude Team Registration Instructions and forward them to your chapter’s Social Action chairman. All chapters must register by March 1, 2021.
- Our District Team Captain is Bro. Michael Bennett of Sigma Mu Mu. Bro. Bennett will serve as the primary point of contact to ensure chapter team registration instructions are implemented correctly and he will provide ongoing promotion of our campaign. Bro. Bennett can be reached at email@example.com and/or 404-759-8033.
- All donations should be made online with a credit card or electronic payment. Do not mail checks.
- To jump-start the fund-raising efforts, we have established the following campaign minimum goals:
- Individual Brothers– $25 Minimum
- Undergraduate Chapters — $50 Minimum
- Small Graduate Chapters with less than 50 Members — $300 Minimum
- Large Graduate Chapters with 50+ Members — $500 Minimum
- The key to reaching our goal is getting brothers to solicit donations from friends and family.
- Our campaign will end on June 30, 2021.
Please contact Bro. Bennett if you have any questions or need additional information.
We are helping St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital with finding cures and saving children.
Bro. Conrado Morgan
3rd District Representative