FOR FIRST VICE GRAND BASILEUS
Brother Mark E. Jackson, Sr. – 3rd District
Brother Mark E. Jackson
First Vice Grand Basileus
Charlotte Grand Conclave – 2022
The only candidate for 1st Vice Grand Basileus that has served in major leadership roles on the Undergraduate, Graduate, District, and International level of our great Fraternity.
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. – Fraternal Resume
- Initiated: November 5, 1988, Delta Theta Chapter, Southeastern University (SEU), Washington, DC
- Basileus & Keeper of Records and Seal – Delta Theta Chapter (1990– 1996)
- Served as President, Vice President, and Secretary of Alpha Tau Alpha (ATA) Housing Board Corporation (1991-1995) in Washington, DC
- Keeper of Records and Seal – Alpha Omega Chapter (1996-2000)
- Board Member, Alpha Omega Chapter Social Action and Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Washington, DC which is the 501(c) 3 Charity affiliated with Alpha Omega Chapter (6 years)
- Founder’s Award Recipient – Alpha Omega Chapter (2002)
- Omega Man of the Year Award – Alpha Omega Chapter (2004)
- Basileus – Alpha Omega Chapter (2003–2005)
- Alpha Omega’s Founder’s Award Recipient for 2007-2008.
- Omega Man of the Year Award – Alpha Omega Chapter (2015-16)
- Second Vice District Representative (1993–1994)
- 3rd District Keeper of Records and Seal (2001-2004)
- Automated the District Meeting Reports
- Expanded the use of electronic/digital Forms
- District Omega Man of the Year Award (2004)
- District Graduate Basileus of the Year (2004)
- First Vice District Representative (2004-2006)
- District Representative – Direct responsibility of governance over all 40 chapters of Omega within the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of (April 2006 – April 2009)
- Second Vice Grand Basileus (1994–1996)
- Developed the concept of the International Undergraduate Summit.
- Responsible for Undergraduates paying reduced initiation
- Understands that we must foster the growth and existence of our undergraduates.
- Served on the Committee to Elect Grand Basileus Lloyd Jordan,
- Served on Two National Committees dealing with Undergraduate Concerns
- Served on the International Business & Economic Summit Committee
- Deputy Grand Marshal – The Omega Centennial Committee
- Co-Moderator – The Political Action Forum (2015 & 2017 Omega Leadership Conferences)
- Member – The Omega International Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative
- Member – The Omega International Committee on “Stop-The-Violence”
- Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Omega Reception Planner – In concert with the International Committee on Political Action/Government Affairs, I have the direct responsibility of planning Omega’s activities in Washington, DC during the Annual Legislative Conference of the Congressional Black A tasking that I have been assigned for the past 6 years.
- Currently serving in my 2nd Term as Grand Keeper of Records and Seal