We are excited as we continue our planning for the 89th Third District Meeting, March 31-April 3, 2022, Westin Alexandria Old Town. Registration can be completed at https://3rddistrictques.org/. Also, listed there is information on sponsorship, vendor, ads, the charity golf classic, Quettes and many other activities. In addition, we are sharing with you our covid protocol plans and information.
• Brothers will be required to present your vaccination card.
• Brothers will be required to wear mask at all times.
• Brothers are being asked to voluntarily take a rapid or at home covid test three days before coming to the meeting.
• Brothers are being asked to voluntarily bring an at home covid test with you to the meeting so that you can take a test upon your return travel home.
• Plenary sessions will be set up for five hundred theater style leaving about eight inches in-between each chair.
• All Staff wear face masks as part of their uniform
• Guest room check-in: Via Remote Mobile Phone Check-in Option; Marriott mobile app and directly at the front desk.
• Hand Sanitizer stations at every elevator landing and throughout the Hotel.
• All Decorative Accessories removed from guest rooms along with compendiums of hotel information (i.e., room service menus) that is now available via guest TV’s.
• Housekeeping Department’s use of Electrostatic Sprayers to sanitize all surfaces.
• The hotel does not provide temperature screenings at entry to hotel.
• The hotel bathrooms, elevator buttons, escalator and stair rails are frequently cleaned.
• Meeting rooms are cleaned every day and they use OSHA standards of cleaning for Covid.
• Meeting rooms are refreshed during break times.
• No room service at this time.
• Elevators will have limited capacity signs.
• City of Alexandria https://www.alexandriava.gov/Coronavirus
• There is a Marriott Commitment to Clean on-line pamphlet outlining protocols in place.
Also, attached is Marriott’s Commitment to Clean literature. If you have questions please contact Bro. Mitch Mitchell, District Marshal, email@example.com; 202-258-1768. Thank you.
Bro. Conrado Morgan, District Representative