Kevin BrownDistrict Representative
Conrado B. MorganFirst Vice District Representative
James D. Walker IISecond Vice District Representative
Shawn LaceyDistrict Keeper of Records and Seal
Walter B. Hill Jr.District Keeper Of Finance
Rev. Courtenay L. MillerDistrict Chaplain
Norm SeniorDistrict Director Of Public Relations
J. Kevin McIntyre, EsqDistrict Counselor
Ezekiel Dennison, Jr.Immediate Past District Representative
Fraternal Biographical Summary:
- Initiated June 17, 1989, Delta Omega Chapter
- Current Chapter Membership: Kappa Iota Iota Chapter
- Life Member #2991
- International Level
- Co-Chairmen of Voter’s Registration, Education and Mobilization Committee 2010-Present
- Delegate to Grand Conclave 1992-1996, 2000-2010, 2011, 2014-2016
- Delegate to the Leadership Conference 1999-2003, 2007-2009, 2015
- Attended the International Undergraduate Summit 2008-12, 2015-17
- District Level
- Elected Third District Representative, April 2017
- Elected First Vice District Representative, April 2015-2016
- Appointed District Budget Chairman, March 2014
- Elected First Vice District Representative, April 2012
- Elected District KRS, April 2010-2011
- Appointed District KRS, October 2009
- Member of the Third District Recommendations Committee 2007-2012
- Eastern Area II Supervisor and MSP Chairman, 2004-2005
- Central Area II Supervisor, 2000-2004
- Central Area II MSP Chairman, 1995-2000
- Assistant Central Area II Supervisor, 1992-2000
- Deputy District Marshal-65th Third District Meeting Richmond, Virginia, 1998
- Attended/Delegate to the Third District Meeting, 1990-2005, 2007-2012, 2014-2017
- Chapter Level
- Parliamentarian, Kappa Iota Iota Chapter, 2010-present
- Vice-Basileus, Lambda Omega Chapter, 2007-2008
- Basileus, Delta Omega Chapter, 2002-2004
- Vice-Basileus, Delta Omega Chapter, 1996-2002
- Assistant KRS, Delta Omega Chapter, 1994-1996
- Former Chairman of the following Committees:
- Achievement Week
- Car Campaign
- Farewell and Remembrance
- Membership Selection Program
- Social Action
- Talent Hunt
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources
- The Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
- Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
- Master of Education in Administration and Supervision
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
Fraternal Honors and Awards:
- Founder’s Award, Kappa Iota Iota Chapter, 2016
- Twenty-five Year Service Award 2014
- Colonel Charles Young Leadership Award,
Lambda Omega Chapter, 2007
- Superior Service Award, Delta Omega Chapter, 2004
- International Scholarship Recipient, 2000
- Third District Scholar, 2000
- Third District Scholarship Recipient, 1995-2000
- Third District Omega Man of Year, 1991
- Omega Man of the Year, Delta Omega Chapter, 1990
- Numerous Basileus Scrolls of Honor
- Numerous Basileus Excellence Awards
Conrado B. Morgan
Brother Conrado B. Morgan
First Vice District Representative
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / 910-824-1911
Brother Conrado B. Morgan, First Vice District Representative, Third District was born in Portsmouth, Virginia. Graduated from Norfolk State University in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education and received a Master of Arts in Management in 1997 from Webster University. He answered the call of the nation and served in the United States Army from 1984 to 2014 (thirty years) and retired honorably as a Colonel. He served in the first Iraq War in 1991, as a Company Commander in Somalia (“Black Hawk Down”) in 1993 and as a Battalion Commander in the second Iraq War in 2005. He received the Bronze Star for his service in combat in Iraq in 2005 and a Legion of Merit for his retirement. He is in the Army ROTC Hall of Fame at Norfolk State University, Alumnus of the Year and a Distinguish Alumnus. He was awarded a Presidential Coin and Lapel Pin by President Barack H. Obama for his organizational skills and work with the White House Staff and Agencies.
He was initiated in Pi Gamma Chapter on April 18, 1982 at Norfolk State University. He became a life member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. in 1987 and his Life Member Number is 1980. He was appointed the Ways and Means Chairman by Brother Robert C. Warren, Jr. (then Third District Representative) – an office that he held for two years and was the Reclamation and Retention Chairman in 2000 to 2003 for the Third District. He served as the Third District Keeper of Records and Seal for 2015 to 2017. He also served as a District Chairman in the Sixth District twice. He was the Basileus for six years and Omega Man of the Year for Tau Gamma Gamma Chapter four times. He led the chapter to Chapter of the Year at the Sixth District and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. levels in 2004. He was appointed by Brother Antonio F. Knox, Sr., 40th Grand Basileus as the Vice Chairman, International History and Archives Committee and as a Member of the Economic Development Committee for Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. in 2014 to present. He is the chairman for the Omega 1911 Project which is online at http://www.oppf.org/1911project/default.asp. He was and is in charge of the Omega Military Salute for 2011, 2016 and 2018. He received the “Unsung Hero Award” at the 80th Grand Conclave in Las Vegas from Grand Basileus Knox, Sr. on July 27, 2016. In addition, he won the Colonel Charles Young Award at the International level. He wrote and got approved the Colonel Young Award at the chapters, districts and fraternity levels. He was awarded the Founders’ Award at the International level. He has served in one Fraternity, five Districts and ten chapters over the last 35 years.
He is a member of First Mount Zion Baptist Church in Dumfries, Virginia and is a Life Member for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), The Veterans of Foreign Wars, United States Army Quartermaster Associations, Norfolk State University Alumni Association Military Alumni Chapter, The ROCKS, Inc., The Army Historical Foundation and the Association of the United States Army.
He is married to Dr. Phyllis D. Morgan and Cayla J. Morgan is their daughter.
He is proud to be called a Husband, Father and a Friend!
James D. Walker II
Brother James D. Walker II
Second Vice District Representative
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
James Walker is from Oakland, CA and entered Howard University with their Legacy Scholarship. His plans post graduation in Spring 2019 are to work in the technical consulting field for a few years until going back to school to pursue his Masters in Business Administration. Bro. Walker has exemplified leadership from the moment he stepped on Howard University’s campus. He has served as a leader in the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) and for their Pre-College Initiative Team, which teaches local youth about the tech industry and encourages pathways of success through college. Bro. Walker has also served as a Resident Assistant for his dormitory for the past three years.
Bro. Walker was initiated into the Alpha chapter of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. in the Spring of 2017. Upon becoming the chapter Keeper of Record and Seals, Bro. Walker wanted to keep pushing the chapter forward by organizing new initiatives and programs to have a strong year. However, Bro. Walker desired to serve Omega in a higher capacity. Understanding the importance of being a bridge between the undergraduate and graduate brothers in the district, Bro. Walker was inspired to serve. Immediately after initiated he reached out to the immediate past 3rd District 2nd Vice District Representative, Isaiah West. Bro. West mentored and prepared Bro. Walker to serve after him. Through Bro. West’s guidance, Bro. Walker served as the interim 3rd District 2nd Vice District Representative for the 2018 undergraduate summit in Atlanta.
Upon being appointed as the 3rd District 2nd Vice District Representative, Bro. Walker has continued the social media initiative of the undergraduate chapters in the district to display all acts of service our great fraternity is doing. Bro. Walker was recognized by Bro. 2nd Vice Grand Basileus Cody Charles for his service leading up into the 81st Grand Conclave in New Orleans.
Bro. Walker is an enthused and dedicated worker who is destined to serve Omega and lead the district in any capacity necessary to further the fraternity.
Brother Shawn R. Lacey
Keeper of Records and Seal
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / 678-575-3109
Shawn R. Lacey is a native of New Orleans, La. who relocated with his family to Northern Virginia in June of 2010 from Georgia. He celebrate 20 years of marriage to his lovely wife,Tracey (Willis) Lacey, Ph.D, a native of Atlanta Georgia. They are the proud parents of two handsome sons, Brian-19 and Kevin-17.
Mr. Lacey is a 2018Doctoral candidate pursuing a degree in Education Leadership from Nova Southeastern University. He is currently employed in the Loudoun County Public school system, where he has taught Middle school Science, Language arts, served as Dean of Students and now an Elementary Assistant Principal. In September of 2011, Mr. Lacey in collaboration with 27 other members of the Omega Psi Phi fraternity Incorporated chartered the Sigma Mu Mu chapter in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Initiated March 30, 2002 Phi Kappa Kappa Chapter, (Fort McPherson/Fort Gillem, Ga.)
Chartered Sigma Mu Mu Chapter September 1, 2011
• Appointed District Scholarship Chairman, 2016
• Appointed District Retention Chairman, 2013
• Appointed Asst. Northern Area II Supervisor, 2012-2014
• Basileus, Sigma Mu Mu Chapter, 2011-2014, 2015-17
• Asst. KRS, Phi Kappa Kappa Chapter, 2003-2005
• Chaplain, Phi Kappa Kappa Chapter, 2002
• Scholarship Chair, Phi Kappa Kappa Chapter, 2002-2006
• Former Chairman of the following Committees:
o Ways and Means
o Achievement Week
• B.S. Organizational Leadership
• M.Ed. Educational Leadership
• Doctoral Candidate in Educational Leadership and Administration
• 3rd District Small Social Action Chapter of the year,2012
• 3rd District Small Chapter of the year, 2012
• International Small Chapter of the Year, 2012
• 3rd District Large Social Action chapter of the year, 2013
• Omega Man of the Year, Sigma Mu Mu Chapter, 2013
• Basileus Award, 2002-2009
• Founders Award, 2007 & 2010
• 16-years Public School Administrator (Secondary)
o Virginia and Georgia
• Program Manager, IBM
• NPHC-Loudoun County
o President, 2014-2017
o 1st Vice President, 2012-2014
• Loudoun County Community Service Board
o Recording Secretary, 2015-2016
• Minority Student Academic Achievement Council (MSAAC)
• STEM Chairman, 2012-2015
• Special Education Advisory Commission (SEAC)
• National Association of Educators (NEA)
• Operation Uplift Foundation
• Project Friendship Foundation
Walter B. Hill Jr.
ALPHA OMEGA INITIATED: January 17, 2009
Basileus November 1, 2013 – October 31, 2016
Keeper of Finance: November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2013
50-10 Club: Charter Member (Paid off frat house)
Budget Committee: Chairman (2010-2012) Member (2009)
Social Action Committee: Member (2009-Present)
Omega Men for Homeless Men (Founder)
Golf Tournament Chair – (2012 – 2013)
Political Action Committee: Member (2011-Present)
Alpha Omega Social Action
& Scholarship Foundation: Board of Directors – November 1, 2012 – Present
Omega Man of the Year 2014
Third District Experience:
Ways & Means Committee: Chairman (2010) – brought in $10k for the 3rd District in 2010
Third District Foundation: Budget Chairman (2013-Present)
Board Member (2010 – Present)
Golf Tournament – 2010 Chair (netted $5k)
2016 Grand Conclave – Delegate
2014 Grand Conclave – Delegate
EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF THE UNITED STATES 2008-Present
Vice President – Credit Review & Compliance Division (CRC)
WTJ FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC – President 2007 – 2008
FANNIE MAE 1998 – 2007
Interim Vice President – Corporate Counterparty Risk Management, 2007- 2007
Director of Credit Management, Capital Markets Division, 1999 – 2007
Director of Counterparty Risk, Credit Policy, 1998 – 1999
Master of Business Administration, Finance and International Business
The Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
LeMoyne College, Syracuse, New York
Member – The Fr. Horace McKenna Center Board of Trustees
Member – Gonzaga High School President’s Council
Former Member – Gonzaga College High School Board of Directors
Former Member – Board of Directors – Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School
Former Member – Fannie Mae Federal Credit Union Board of Directors
Founder – Keith-Sean Lindsey Mentors Program, Washington, D.C.
Former President – Gonzaga College High School Alumni Board of Governors
Featured – “Ebony Magazine” November, 1996 Edition: 30 Leaders of the Future
Featured – “CFO Magazine” May 2001 Edition: The Illusion of Inclusion
Rev. Courtenay L. Miller
Brother Rev. Courtenay L. Miller
Initiated 6-Sp09-Alpha Omega
Chapter Activities to include but not limited to:
- Current Alpha Omega Social Action and Scholarship Foundation Chairman
- Immediate Past 5 terms Chapter Chaplain
- Founding Member of the Omega Academy Male Mentoring Program
- Founding Member Omega Choral
- Immediate Past Political Action Chair
- Member, Social Action,Golf Tournament, Memorial and Amenities and Achievement Week committees
District Activities to Include but limited to:
- Co-Chair Fatherhood and Mentoring Committee
- Member Youth Academy Program committee
- Interim Chief of Staff and Protocol Chair
- Pastor Norbeck Community Church
- Lecturer National Baptist Congress of Christian Education, USA,
- Former Schedule C Presidential Appointee
J. Kevin McIntyre, Esq
Ezekiel Dennison, Jr.
Ezekiel Dennison, Jr. was born in Georgetown, SC, is a graduate of South Carolina State University, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science and Public Administration 1977. While matriculating through South Carolina State University, Brother Dennison was initiated into Omega Psi Phi Fraternity through Xi Psi Chapter in 1974. Upon graduation, Brother Dennison entered the U. S. Army and served in several leadership capacities from 1977 to 1999.
While serving several tours, Brother Dennison continued to pursue post-graduate studies, earning several Master’s and Equivalencies from the U.S. Army Management and Supply School, the U.S. Army Advanced Management School, the U.S. Army Petroleum Management School, and the U.S. Army Defense Acquisition School. In 1983, Brother Dennison earned a Master of Science degree from Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri. Brother Dennison has served the Fraternity for 40 years at the Chapter, District and International levels: He is the current Chairman of the Delta Omega Foundation, Inc. (from 2011-2015) and served as Basileus of Delta Omega Chapter, Petersburg, VA, (2004-2010).Chapter Level Experience:
· Served as Basileus, Vice Basileus and KF of Omicron Pi Chapter (1977-1980)
· Served as Vice Basileus and Assistant KRS of Nu Gamma Gamma (1994-1996)-VB and Chaplain (Delta Omega)
· Chaired every committee (National Achievement, Scholarship, Social Action, Mardi Gras, Assault on Illiteracy, Salvation Army, The Male Protégé Program (TMPP), Retention, Reclamation & Talent Hunt) in all chapters (1974-2004)
Chapter Delegate: (1974-2010)
· 3rd, 6th, 7th, & 13th District Conference—over 20 times (1974-2010)
· Leadership Conference—over 12 times
· International Conclave—over 14 times
Delta Omega Chapter:
· Developed and established The Male Protégé Program targeting and mentoring young men in the Petersburg, VA area.
· Instrumental in developing a partnership with the Petersburg School System to assist elementary and mid-level schools in enhancing and improving student performance in the areas of math and reading.
Theta Rho Chapter:
· Developed, instituted and mentored over 800+ individuals as part of a 3-part mentoring program focusing on high school students and Enlisted Soldiers and Officers in Vicenza, Italy.
Nu Gamma Gamma Chapter:
Co-developed and established, mentor, food and health care support to dependent kids & the Kuna Indians in Panama Chapter Awards:
· Omega Man of the Year, Graduate Basileus of the Year, Founders’, Social Action, Basileus Recognition from Xi Psi, Theta Rho, Nu Gamma Gamma and Delta Omega (1975-2008).
District Level Experience:
· 3rd District 1st Vice District Representative (3 Years)
· Served and Chaired the Recommendations Committee (2000-2003).
· Served and Chaired the Membership and Reclamation Committee (2003-2006).
· Developed Recommendation Format that is being used by International Headquarters (IHQ) along with submitting District input to IHQ.
· Re-Engineered the District Mentoring Program. Over 10,000 youth, & 2,000 fathers supported, 100% graduation rate, No incarceration, provided over $ half million in Scholarship with Support from Chapters and Brothers.
· Third District Chapter of the Year (2004-2005).
· Third District Chapter Social Action recognition (2006-2007).
· Served on District Social Action, Talent Hunt and District Ad Hoc Committees.